When God told me to leave my (well paid) job in a posh restaurant and go and look after old people, I just laughed and said that He can do that but I'm not going to wipe people's as...s for a minimum wage. and I think God just laughed at me. Anyway, I got a job in a care home and a year later I was complaining to God how hard physically and emotionally was to deal with these old people that come there to die. Plus, being at University was pretty stressfull too. And God gave me a new job to look after young adults with brain damage or some other neuropsychological illness. This job came from nowhere and I felt it was all I needed. I love my job now and I put 150% of myself when I work. I go this extra mile and do thing I'd only do to my family, not to the ones that I get paid for to look after...
And today I was called into a meeting where I was told the person I was looking after is accusing me of horrible things.. I was shocked. I felt like I've given my heart to that person and that person decided to shit on it and throw it down the toilet...
I'm just so hurt.. Never ever in my life I got slapped like that... Did I make a mistake of going this extra mile and doing thinngs that I would do to the loved ones..? God knows I didn't do anything wrong. In fact, everybody knows that I didn't do anything wrong. Everyone's in shock that this person chose me to pick on.
Oh well..... I'll get over it and go back to work on Saturday.
Goodnight...
No comments:
Post a Comment